Girls that wear jerseys drive me nuts (in the good kind of way). I’m talking baseball and basketball mainly. Ooh, oversized hockey ones, too. idk why. I just like it.
I think I could make a pretty damn good elementary Science teacher (or even English).
- I wonder if those Legos being sent to Jupiter will be able to withstand the elements. They withstood my childhood rampages. I’m sure Jupiter is no problem.
- Empanadas are still delicious.
- I wonder if the young piano student in Norwegian Wood is tied to Midori in any way. With every re-read, I start to believe there’s a connection.
- My thoughts and emotions get all tangled up when I listen to that song. I don’t know why I posted it.
- I want to try thinking in the same way the Calcutec does in Hard-Boiled Wonderland.
- My sleep debt might be worthy of national publicity.
- I have a Hello Kitty email. Don’t judge me. I’ll put it on a resume.
- I feel like building a model home for fun.
Pro: Look, I can carry all these things that I don’t need!
Con: WHERE DID I PUT MY ____.
Things I don’t quite understand
- Paper mail from my bank, thanking me for registering for electronic notices.
- How to pronounce ‘Ng’.
- How to bake like Joe Gomez.
- How I keep butt-dialing people. Doesn’t my phone have slide-activation?
- Why pigeons chose my window to chill all morning. I can probably understand pigeon-speak now. Coo.
Sometimes I wake up and just laugh at myself for hugging my pillows to death.
I like thinking about how vast the universe is because it makes me feel that much closer to you.